Standard: IEC 60076-2
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 2: TEMPERATURE RISE FOR LIQUID-IMMERSED TRANSFORMERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to liquid-immersed transformers, identifies power transformers according to their cooling methods, defines temperature rise limits and gives the methods for temperature rise tests.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60076-2||Change Type: COR||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60076-2||Change Type: COR||Update Date: 1993-04-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60076-2||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-01-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60076-2||Change Type:||Revision: 76||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 17.