Standard: API 28-31863
REVIEW OF THE STATUS OF BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF COAL CONVERSION TECHNOLOGY 1977 - PRESENT - FINAL REPORT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope of the Study
This study sought to identify research conducted by federal agencies, both in-house and with extramural funds, and by private organizations. The study was limited to research relating to pollutant characterization, industrial hygiene, occupational and general population health effects, and risk assessment. The research in each area is summarized in text form and is also described in tabular form in Appendix I I .
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 28-31863|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|