Standard: RTCA DO-127
STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR THE MEASUREMENT OF RADIO-FREQUENCY RADIATION FROM AVIATION RADIO RECEIVERS OPERATING WITHIN THE RADIO FREQUENCY RANGE OF 30-890 MC/S
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Recommends standards and test procedures for use by manufacturers of aviation receivers in making necessary radiation measurements using the Far-Field method. In addition, the report discusses two alternative methods of performing such measurements using the Near-Field method.
|Document Number:||rtca do-127|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|