Standard: API 4103
VEHICLE EMISSIONS SURVEILLANCE STUDY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A national program to control exhaust emissions from automobiles generates a requirement for surveillance activities having several objectives.
• Predicting the total emissions to the atmosphere in various cities and/or air pollution control regions as a step toward establishing air quality goals and attendant emission standards.
• Comparing various control alternatives such as programs of mandatory vehicle inspection and maintenance by directly contrasting emissions between regions in which alternate procedures have been implemented.
• Examining the effectiveness of control equipment installed on automobiles both for its performance when new and also to establish the nature and extent of its performance degradation when used by the general public.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 4103|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|