Standard: GME 60203
DETERMINATION OF THE RESISTANCE TO CORROSION OF ORGANIC COATINGS UNDER CYCLIC ALTERNATING CONDITIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the resistance of organic coatings to corrosion by means of an accelerated laboratory test. The test simulates especially the corrosion creepback of scribed, organic coatings as well as corrosion of the edges and substrate corrosion.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60203|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60203||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-08-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|