Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11.15
MACHINE TOOLS – SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR PIPE, TUBE, AND SHAPE BENDING MACHINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements of this standard apply to any powerdriven machine designed for bending pipe, tube, and shapes by means of bending dies, clamp dies, pressure dies, mandrels, wiper dies, vertical bending punches, radius dies, wing dies, and associated tooling.
NOTE - In the context of this standard, machine refers to pipe, tube, and shape bending machines.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11.15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B11.15||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 01||Status: ACTV|
|ANSI B11.15||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Revision: 84||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.