Standard: IAEA - SSG-12
LICENSING PROCESS FOR NUCLEAR INSTALLATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide describes how the licensing process should be applied at the various stages of the lifetime of a nuclear installation, with discussion of the topics and required documents to be considered at each stage (siting and site evaluation, design, construction, commissioning, operation, decommissioning and release from regulatory control). Some of these stages may be grouped together, depending on national regulations. Complementary detailed information can be found in other IAEA publications, including those referenced in this Safety Guide. Recommendations on the application by a regulatory body of a graded approach to the licensing process are also provided in this Safety Guide.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|