Standard: API 4030
FINAL REPORT 1969 ATMOSPHERIC REACTION STUDIES IN THE LOS ANGELES BASIN - VOLUME I - PROGRAM DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY DATA SUMMARY AND DISCUSSION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report describes the work performed by Scott Research Laboratories, Inc. on APRAC Project No, CAPA-7-68, "Atmospheric Reaction Studies in the Los Angeles Basin" (Contract No. CPA 70-6). This project was sponsored jointly by the National Air Pollution Control Administration and the Coordinating Research Council, Inc.
This report is contained in four volumes. Volume I includes a complete description of the study methodology as well as a thorough representation of the quantitative and qualitative results obtained. Volumes II, III and IV contain all of the relevant data which were collected in the test operations displayed as 10 minute averages for ground data and by altitude for vertical profiles,
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 4030|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|