Standard: IAEA - GSR PART 1
GOVERNMENTAL, LEGAL AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR SAFETY; GENERAL SAFETY REQUIREMENTS PART 1
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Requirements publication covers the essential aspects of the governmental and legal framework for establishing a regulatory body and for taking other actions necessary to ensure the effective regulatory control of facilities and activities — existing and new — utilized for peaceful purposes3. Other responsibilities and functions are also covered, such as liaison within the global safety regime and liaison for providing the necessary support services for the purposes of safety (including radiation protection), emergency preparedness and response, nuclear security4, and the State system of accounting for, and control of, nuclear material.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Document Number:||gsr part 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|