Standard: IAEA - GSG-2
CRITERIA FOR USE IN PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE FOR A NUCLEAR OR RADIOLOGICAL EMERGENCY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Abstract: The recommendations presented in this Safety Guide concern the values of the generic criteria needed to develop operational criteria for implementing protective actions and other response actions to protect emergency workers and the public in the event of a nuclear or radiological emergency.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|