Standard: IEEE 1185
RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR CABLE INSTALLATION IN GENERATING STATIONS AND INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended practice provides guidance for wire and cable installation practices in generating stations and industrial facilities. This document may also be of benefit for the proper installation of wire and cable in commercial, governmental, and public facilities when similar wire or cable types and raceways are used.
The purpose of this recommended practice is to provide guidance for the proper installation of wire and cable in generating stations and industrial facilities so that potential wire or cable damage may be avoided during the installation and testing process.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1185|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1185||Change Type: ERTA||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1185||Change Type: ERTA||Update Date: 2000-08-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
|IEEE 1185||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-01-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 36.