Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11 TR6
MACHINES – SAFETY CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR MACHINE TOOLS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Technical Report provides guidance in understanding and implementing safety-related control functions (functional safety) as they relate to electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic components and systems for machines covered by the B11 series of safety standards.
NOTE 1: The terminology used in this document may not be used consistently throughout the industry, but this document does represent concepts which are important when using and designing safety-related control systems.
NOTE 2: Usage of [machine] in the following text means any of the specific machines/machine tools covered by the ANSI B11 ‗base‘ series of safety standards.
NOTE 3: This document is not intended to address programmable electronic systems/programmable electronic devices (PES/PED). See B11.TR4.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11 tr6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.