Standard: IAEA - SSG-4
DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION OF LEVEL 2 PROBABILISTIC SAFETY ASSESSMENT FOR NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide addresses the necessary technical features of a Level 2 PSA for nuclear power plants in relation to its application, with emphasis on procedural steps and the essential elements of the PSA rather than on details of the modelling methods, since modelling is considered to be well documented in the relevant literature. This Safety Guide includes all the steps in the Level 2 PSA process up to, and including, the determination of the detailed source terms that would be required as input into a Level 3 PSA.
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|