Standard: RTCA CTF-5
NEXTGEN MID-TERM IMPLEMENTATION TASK FORCE REPORT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report documents the community-wide consensus on the recommended NextGen operational capabilities to be implemented during the transition between now and 2018. Over 300 stakeholders participated in the development of this report. Each operational capability recommended defines the associated "What", "Where", "Who", and "When". The Report further recommends strategies for accelerating benefits, and strategies for encouraging equipage. Several overarching recommendations aimed at facilitating the transition to NextGen are also documented in this report, including streamlining the operations approval process, and establishing effective institutional mechanisms for post-Task Force government - industry collaboration. As a companion to this document, all the supporting analytic data and detailed descriptions of each operational capability are available on a CD for purchase on this website.
|Document Number:||rtca ctf-5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|