Standard: MHI - MH26.1
SPECIFICATION OF INDUSTRIAL METAL CONTAINERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Approved and published in 2004, This ANSI-approved industrial metal containers specification is sponsored and developed by the Industrial Metal Container Product Section of Material Handling Industry. It includes definitions and part descriptions for folding and rigid welded wire containers and corrugated and non-corrugated steel containers. It also includes information on the design and construction of containers. Testing procedures to determine container load and stacking load capacities, and cross wire weld testing are part of this standard. Buyers and specifiers are encouraged to use this standard to ensure equal comparison of various manufacturers' containers.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|