Standard: PAPTAC - A.3
SAMPLING OF SHEETED MATERIALS FOR TESTING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method presents a general procedure for selecting samples of sheeted pulp, paper, paperboard and related products from a lot or shipment for testing purposes. This standard does not apply to flash-dried pulps or to bulk materials in general.
The object is to obtain a selection of samples such that the test measurements carried out on them can, with confidence, be considered to be representative of the whole lot or shipment. In some cases, modifications to the sampling procedure may be required (Notes 1 and 2).
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|A.3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-07-01||Status: INAC|
|A.3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1973-01-01||Status: INAC|