Standard: LUL - 1-080
THE APPLICATION OF FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES TO LONDON UNDERGROUND PREMISES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all works taking place within the boundary of London Underground. (LU) premises, including all railway facilities (but not trains).
This standard replaces 1-080 A1.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the requirement for the development of a fire safety strategy including compliance with fire safety legislation.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-080||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 6 of 6.