Standard: PAPTAC - B.7
QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS OF FIBRE MIXTURES BY LIGHT MICROSCOPY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method permits the quantitative analysis of fibre mixtures according to either pulping process or wood species. The differentiation of the components of fibre mixtures is based on reaction to certain stains or on fibre morphological characteristics. This method is applicable to all types of fibers and types of pulping processes. For the purposes of this method, the term "mechanical pulps" shall be understood to indicate all fibrous materials other than low-yield chemical pulps.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|B.7||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-08-01||Status: INAC|