Standard: PAPTAC - G.18
KAPPA NUMBER OF PULP
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The method can be applied to all types of chemical and semichemical pulps produced in yields below 70 per cent and giving Kappa numbers not higher than 100 on hardwood pulps, and not higher than 120 on softwood pulps (Note 1).
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G.18||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-07-01||Status: INAC|
|G.18||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Status: INAC|