Standard: LUL - 1-082
ACTIVE FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS AND PORTABLE FIRE EQUIPMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all London Underground. (LU) premises and all work taking place within the boundary of those premises, including railway facilities, but not trains.
The active fire protection systems within the scope of this document include those for fire detection, fire suppression, fixed firefighting equipment, portable firefighting equipment, fire warning systems, and all active systems that may be installed to promote fire safety and secure means of escape in the event of a fire.
This standard replaces 1-082 A1.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the parameters that control the provision of active fire protection systems.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-082||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 39.