Standard: PAPTAC - G.8 AND G.9
DETERMINATION OF TOTAL LIGNIN IN WOOD AND PULP
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The method is applicable to all types of wood, as well as to unbleached, bleached and semi-bleached pulp with a lignin content above 1%. It is not generally intended for fully bleached chemical pulp, because the lignin content in these pulps is too low to be determined accurately.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Document Number:||g.8 and g.9|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G.8 AND G.9||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-07-01||Status: INAC|
|G.9||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Status: INAC|
|G.8||Change Type:||Update Date: 1984-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.