Standard: PAPTAC - B.4P
FIBRE LENGTH OF PULP AND PAPER BY AUTOMATED OPTICAL ANALYZER USING POLARIZED LIGHT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This is an automated method by which the numerical and weighted average fibre lengths and fibre length distributions of pulp and paper can be measured using light polarizing optics.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|B.4P||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-11-01||Status: INAC|