Standard: API 4002
U.S. MOTOR GASOLINE ECONOMICS VOLUME 1 MANUFACTURE OF UNLEADED GASOLINE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Since polyneuropathy was first observed in Japan in 1964 among workers who had been subject to long-term n-hexane exposure, many studies have been published about the effects of n-hexane and products containing n-hexane on man and animals.
This overview is aimed at determining whether the literature contains adequate information to permit the establishment of a definitive dose/effect relationship based on knowledge of the properties, application, occurrence, metabolism, and effects of n-hexane in man and animals.
An extensive study of the literature was made; all available studies published from 1964 through late 1980 were included. Important pre-1964 studies and - as far as possible - 1981 publications were considered
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api 4002|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|