Standard: IAEA - SSG-11
RADIATION SAFETY IN INDUSTRIAL RADIOGRAPHY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Safety Guide provides recommendations for ensuring radiation safety in industrial radiography used for purposes of non-destructive testing. This includes industrial radiography work that utilizes X ray and gamma sources, both in fixed shielded facilities that have effective engineering controls and outside shielded facilities using mobile sources (i.e. site radiography).
|Organization:||International Atomic Energy Agency|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|