Standard: ISO 10033-1
LAMINATED VENEER LUMBER (LVL) — BONDING QUALITY — PART 1: TEST METHODS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10033 specifies test methods for determining the bonding quality of Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) bonded with thermosetting resin.
NOTE If it is possible to demonstrate a correlation between the methods defined in this part of ISO 10033 and other methods, those methods can be used.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10033-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|