Standard: ISO 10033-2
LAMINATED VENEER LUMBER (LVL) — BONDING QUALITY — PART 2: REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO 10033 specifies requirements for determining the bonding quality class of Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) bonded with thermosetting resins, according to their intended end uses.
NOTE Appropriate test methods are specified in ISO 10033-1.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10033-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.