Standard: UFC 3-230-08A
WATER SUPPLY: WATER TREAMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This manual, intended for planners and design engineers, presents information on water quality standards and design criteria for water treatment processes. This manual also establishes criteria to be followed in determining the necessity for and the extent of treatment, and on procedures applicable to the planning of water treatment projects. This manual is applicable to all elements of the Army and Air Force responsible for the planning and design of military construction,
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-08a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 33.