Standard: JAG 4651.1A
(63.1) ATTENDANCE AT AND PARTICIPATION IN MEETINGS BY MILITARY PERSONNEL CNLSC
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose. The purpose of this instruction is to delegate to Commanding Officers, Naval Legal Service Offices, and to Commanding Officer, Naval Justice School, approval authority for attendance at and participation in meetings of federal agencies and recognized non-federal societies and organizations by military personnel.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 4651.1a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|