Standard: IEEE 1012A
SUPPLEMENT TO IEEE STANDARD FOR SOFTWARE VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION: CONTENT MAP TO IEEE/EIA 12207.1-1997
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Both IEEE Std 1012-1998 and IEEE/EIA 12207.1-1997 place requirements on plans for verification of soft- ware and validation of software. The purpose of this annex is to explain the relationship between the two sets of requirements so that users producing documents intended to comply with both standards may do so.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1012a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.