Standard: TAPPI T 263
IDENTIFICATION OF WOOD AND FIBERS FROM CONIFERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method (1) deals with the identification of wood from conifers and also permits determination of the coniferous origin of fibers in pulp and paper.
The majority of the species described are found in the continental United States and Canada; however, several exotic species found in commercial channels are also included.
|Document Number:||tappi t 263|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.