Standard: ASTM - A15
SPECIFICATION FOR BILLET-STEEL BARS FOR CONCRETE REINFORCEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) These specifications cover two classes of billet-steel concrete reinforcement bars: namely, plain and deformed. A deformed bar is defined as a bar which conforms to the latest issue of the Specifications for Minimum Requirements for the Deformations of Deformed Steel bars for concrete Reinforcement (ASTM Designation: A 305).2 The standard sizes of deformed bars with number designations shall be those listed in Table I. The standard sized of plain bars shall be designated by their nominal diameters.
(b) Plain and deformed bars are of three grades, namely: structural, intermediate, and hard.
2 Appears in this publication.
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1966-01-01||Revision: 66||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1964-01-01||Revision: 64||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1958-01-01||Revision: 58T||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1952-01-01||Revision: 52T||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A15||Change Type:||Update Date: 1939-01-01||Revision: 39||Status: INAC|