Standard: TAPPI T 266
DETERMINATION OF SODIUM, CALCIUM, COPPER, IRON AND MANGANESE IN PULP AND PAPER BY ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROSCOPY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This method describes the determination of sodium, calcium, copper, iron, and manganese in pulp, paper, and wood by atomic absorption spectroscopy.
This method may also be applicable to other elements, provided that they do not volatilize in the process.
For alternate procedures see these methods which have been reclassified as Classical Methods: TAPPI T 241 "Manganese in Pulp," TAPPI T 242 "Iron in Pulp," TAPPI T 243 "Copper in Pulp," TAPPI T 247 "Calcium in Pulp," and TAPPI T 623 "Sodium Determination by the Uranyl Zinc Acetate Method."
|Document Number:||tappi t 266|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|