Standard: PAPTAC - D.20P
FLAT CRUSH TEST OF CORRUGATED BOARD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The flat crush test is a means to measure the resistance of flutes in corrugated board to a crushing force applied perpendicularly to the surface of the board under prescribed conditions. This test is suitable for single-wall or single-face corrugated board, however, it is not applicable to measure the crushing resistance of double or triple-wall corrugated boards (Note 1).
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|D.20P||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-08-01||Status: INAC|