Standard: GME 01202 PART 5
MIRRORS/OUTSIDE MIRRORS WITH PARK POSITION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Outside mirrors with park position must fulfill the requirements according to part 1, clause 8 and clause 1 of parts 2, 3 and 4.
The outside mirrors may be brought into parking position = rear unlocked position, electrically and/or mechanically folded against driving direction, whereby electrically operated mirrors lock and unlock in driving position only and mechanically operated mirrors in both driving and park position.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 01202 part 5|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 01202 PART 5||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-10-01||Revision: 1||Status: INAC|