Standard: LUL - 1-154
PERMANENT WAY SYSTEM - STRATEGY AND INTERFACES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to the permanent way system as defined in Section 6 and to areas of interface associated with the permanent way system.
It defines the requirements relating to good industry practice and those necessary to ensure that the interfaces between various systems and operations within the LU network are maintained during changes to the permanent way infrastructure.
This issue of the standard replaces 1-154A2 and 1-155A2.
The purpose of this standard is to define strategic requirements for the permanent way system and the requirements at interfaces between the permanent way and other systems.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-154||Change Type:||Update Date: 2009-10-01||Status: INAC|
|1-154||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-03-01||Status: INAC|