STANDARD FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS BONDING AND GROUNDING PLANNING AND INSTALLATION METHODS FOR COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This American National Standard specifies aspects of planning and installation of telecommunications bonding and grounding systems within a commercial building. This standard is intended to enhance the planning, specification and layout of an effective telecommunications bonding and grounding system. Additionally, this standard specifies installation requirements for components of the telecommunications bonding and grounding system.
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 13.