Standard: IEC 60076-16
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 16: TRANSFORMERS FOR WIND TURBINE APPLICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to dry-type and liquid-immersed transformers for rated power 100 kVA up to 10 000 kVA for wind turbine applications having a winding with highest voltage for equipment up to and including 36 kV and at least one winding operating at a voltage greater than 1,1 kV.
Transformers covered by this standard comply with the relevant requirements prescribed in the IEC 60076 standards.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.