Standard: LUL - 1-586
REVIEW OF THE HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to all LU and its' suppliers insofar as the risks relate to the operation of LU. The standard outlines how LU and its suppliers' senior management reviews the suitability and sufficiency of their health, safety and environmental management systems.
The purpose of this Standard is to detail the requirement to review compliance with and continued effectiveness of health, safety and environmental management systems, identifying improvement actions where appropriate.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-586||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-04-01||Status: INAC|