Standard: AA YL1
TEMPERS FOR ALUMINUM AND ALUMINUM ALLOY PRODUCTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Listed in this booklet are the tempers for aluminum and aluminum alloy products registered with The Aluminum Association but not contained in The Association's Aluminum Standards and Data.
Some of the registered tempers may be the subject of U.S. patents or patent applications, and their listing herein is not to be construed in any way as the granting of a license under such patent rights.
Tempers for wrought products are given on pages 1–30 and for castings on page 31. Inactive alloys and tempers are listed on pages 34–41.
An explanation for The Aluminum Association's "Temper Designation System" is given in the Aluminum Standards and Data and in the American National Standard ANSI H35.1/H35.1(M).
All new tempers registered since the previous issue as well as revisions to the prior registrations are marked and defined. In addition, the registration column also includes a revision date to denote the latest revision to the registered information.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa yl1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|