Standard: RTCA DO-327
ASSESSMENT OF THE LIGHTSQUARED ANCILLARY TERRESTRIAL COMPONENT RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE IMPACT ON GNSS L1 BAND AIRBORNE RECEIVER OPERATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This report documents a study conducted by RTCA Special Committee 159 in response to a request from the Federal Aviation Administration to address the issue of compatibility between the operation of a terrestrial wireless broadband network in the bands 1525-1559/1626.5-1660.5 MHz by LightSquared, pursuant to its FCC license, and GPS receivers onboard aircraft. The report addresses the issues analytically based on existing domestic and international standards and includes results of tests of four certified aircraft GPS receivers.
|Document Number:||rtca do-327|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|