Standard: GME 60204
DETERMINATION OF RESISTANCE OF CORROSION OF AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS BY THE MODIFIED CORRODKOTE TEST
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this teat method is to determine the resistance of decorative chromium plating as per GME 00 251, to corrosive environments.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60204|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60204||Change Type:||Update Date: 1980-02-01||Revision: 80||Status: INAC|