Standard: 1005 BULLETIN
UL STANDARD FOR SAFETY ELECTRIC FLATIRONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
These requirements cover household electric flatirons and cordless flatirons rated 250 V or less and commercial electric flatirons rated 600 V or less, to be employed in accordance with the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70.
These requirements do not cover ironing machines, ironing presses, or other garment finishing appliances that are covered by the Standard for Garment Finishing Appliances, UL 141.
|Document Number:||1005 bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1005 BULLETINS||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-01-01||Status: INAC|
|UL 1005||Change Type: REPG||Update Date: 2001-01-01||Revision: 93||Status: INAC|
|1005 BULLETIN||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-03-17||Status: INAC|
|1005 BULLETINS||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2004-01-01||Status: INAC|