Standard: LUL - 1-150
TELECOMMUNICATIONS - OPO CCTV
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard applies to CCTV systems specifically designed and used for the capture of Real Time images of the PTI for display in Real Time on the platform or in the train Cab, in order that the train operator can mitigate ALARP, the risks for safe departure of the train from the platform in all driving modes, in any direction.
This issue of the standard replaces SCS-ST0002-A2 Systems Standard for OPO Monitors and Mirrors and SCS-ST0034-A3 System Standard for OPO Track-to Train CCTV. SCS-ST0002-A2 is retained as an LU Category 2 Standard.
The purpose of this Standard is to define the operational and technical requirements for a consistent configuration of image capture, logical presentation and system performance in order to mitigate the risk at the Platform Train Interface using only CCTV equipment.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-150||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-02-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 20.