Standard: JAG 5370
(CODE 61) NAVY JAG CORPS RECRUITING FRATERNIZATION POLICY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This instruction applies to recruiting personnel involved in the JAG Corps recruiting process. Reference (a) provides procedures related to recruitment, internships, and selection of applicants for commissioning in the JAG Corps under the Student Program and Direct Appointment Program. Thi s instruction is intended to be a lawful general order and effective without f urther implementation.
Purpose. To establish procedures and guidance related to fraternization in the Navy Judge Advocate General's (JAG) Corps rec ruiting program.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 5370|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.