Standard: LUL - G0028
DIVISION OF RAILWAY COMPANIES' PROPERTY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
While the 1962 Act applies only to assets existing before the Vesting Date the principles set out in this document may be regarded as a guide to dealing with any new assets and interfaces with any other railway infrastructure owner. However each interface should be considered individually and the principles applied accordingly.
This Guidance Document deals only with interfaces between railway infrastructure owners. It is not intended to deal with interfaces with other private, commercial or statutory bodies.
Engineering interfaces between LU's internal business units and contractors are dealt with in the PPP Contracts (Leasing Principles) and the Inter Infraco Assets and Facilities Agreement.
The purpose of this Guidance Document is to set out and clarify the principles under which the British Transport Commission's property was vested in the British Railways and London Underground Boards and provide guidance for determining the division of property and responsibility wherever a new interface is created between London Underground Limited and another railway infrastructure owner.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|