Standard: PAPTAC - D.17
FOLDING ENDURANCE OF PAPER AND PAPERBOARD (M.I.T. METHOD)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Folding endurance is greatly dependent upon the nature of the instrument used. Therefor, this test method refers only to the M.I.T. Fold Testing instrument. The test is applicable to handsheets, paper and paperboards that will flex and will fit within the specimen clamps.
|Organization:||Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, Formerly CPPA|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.