Standard: TAPPI TIP 0304-43
HIGH DENSITY PAPERS - WHAT ARE THEY?
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This technical information paper is intended as a guide for better understanding of high density papers and their characteristics in relationship to corrugator production. High density papers have in the past been known as "high performance liners" or "high ring crush liners" however shifts in papermaking technology mean that this definition may no longer provide sufficient description of high density papers bot liner and medium.
|Document Number:||tappi tip 0304-43|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|