Standard: TAPPI T 543
BENDING RESISTANCE OF PAPER (GURLEY-TYPE TESTER)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This procedure determines the bending resistance of paper, paperboard, and other materials by measuring the force required to bend a specimen under controlled conditions. The instrument described allows for a wide variation in specimen length and width, and in applied force.
This procedure is not recommended for soft or limp materials such as tissue, toweling and newsprint, or for materials with a pronounced degree of curl.
|Document Number:||tappi t 543|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|