Standard: WQA - TECHNICAL APPLICATION BULLETIN
TECHNICAL APPLICATION BULLETINS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This series of 8-1/2" x 11" brochures is designed to give detailed information on and provide recommended treatment techniques to help water treatment professionals handle their customers' specific water contamination problems. Set of 16 contains a separate bulletin for each of the following: Cadmium, Chromium, Mercury, Nitrate & Nitrite, Radium & Barium, Silver, Aluminum, Arsenic, Copper, Lead, Radon, Selenium, Uranium, Ammonia, Fluoride, and Chloramines.
|Organization:||Water Quality Association|
|Document Number:||technical application bulletin|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|