Standard: GA - 214
RECOMMENDED LEVELS OF GYPSUM BOARD FINISH
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This recommended specification describes various levels of finish of gypsum board surfaces prior to the application of specific types of final decoration. The recommended level of finish of gypsum board wall and ceiling surfaces varies with the final decoration to be applied and can also be dependent on their location in a structure and the type of illumination striking the surface. Each recommended level of finish is described with typical applications.
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|214||Change Type:||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Status: INAC|
|214||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-01-01||Status: INAC|
|214||Change Type:||Update Date: 1990-01-01||Status: INAC|